Lake Saint Louis, Mo., Aug. 12, 2020 – National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC), a leading provider of software solutions to utility and telecommunication companies, will host THRIVE ’20, a dynamic and engaging virtual learning event for Members and guests scheduled for Oct. 13-14, 2020.
This one-of-a-kind event will include:
- Powerful Opening and Closing General sessions that leverage technology, engagement and thought-provoking concepts.
- Timely learning sessions for Members to come together to learn and share practices.
- A Solutions Lab where Members can dive deeper into various solutions areas and interact with NISC subject matter experts.
- Exciting keynote by Capt. Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, a safety and leadership expert, international speaker and #1 New York Times best-selling author best known for serving as Captain on an emergency flight landing that’s been called the “Miracle on the Hudson.”
- A Virtual Expo (VExpo) for Partners to showcase their solutions and services to NISC Members.
- Fun activities and networking opportunities, as well as the opportunity to support Feeding America via #CoopStrong.
THRIVE ’20 will be held in place of this year’s canceled Member Information Conference (MIC), NISC’s annual Member learning event. The MIC will return in 2021, with plans to host the event in the heart of downtown Louisville, Ky.
“In a time of economic hardship and uncertainty for many people across the country, THRIVE ’20 will be provided free to Members and guests,” said NISC President and CEO Dan Wilbanks. “Unforeseen circumstances this year may have overturned everyone’s plans, but we will emerge from this stronger and more connected to each other than ever before.”
Registration for the event is now open. For more information, please visit www.thrive.coop.
National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC) is an information technology organization that develops, implements and supports software and hardware solutions for our Members. We deliver advanced solutions, services and support to 849 independent telephone companies, electric cooperatives and other public power entities. NISC is an industry leader providing information technology solutions including billing, accounting, operations, automated mailroom services, third-party integration as well as many other solutions. With facilities in Mandan, N.D., Lake Saint Louis, Mo., Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Shawano, Wis., Austin, Texas, and Blacksburg, Va., NISC and its subsidiaries employ approximately 1,400 professionals between the six locations and remotely throughout the United States.