Lake Saint Louis, Mo., Aug. 16, 2019 – NISC is rooted in a commitment to maintain a strong and transparent relationship with its Members.
To uphold the highest Member service standard, NISC continually upgrades solutions and recently expanded its regional business manager team to better serve the Membership.
“The work we do in partnership with our Members is key to improving the quality of life for the more than 20 million consumers receiving services from our Members,” said Susan Imm, NISC vice president of Member and Industry.
Strong and deliberate Membership growth also plays a critical role in maintaining that standard. The NISC Board of Directors approved the addition of several new Members and Associate Members as part of the June-July 2019 Membership Report, bringing NISC’s Membership total to 840.
“Growth of our Membership enhances NISC’s economies of scale, allowing for continued significant investment in research and development and steady Membership rates for the last eight years,” Imm said.
The following utility and telecommunication companies were welcomed to the NISC family.
- Kingsbury Electric Cooperative, headquartered in De Smet, S.D.
- City of Le Sueur, Minn.
- South Norwalk Electric and Water, headquartered in Norwalk, Conn.
- Stayton Cooperative Telephone Company, headquartered in Stayton, Ore.
- Guadalupe Valley Telephone Cooperative, headquartered in New Braunfels, Tex.
- McDonough Telephone Cooperative, headquartered in Colchester, Ill.
- Range Companies, headquartered in Forsyth, Mont.
- IAMO Telephone Company, headquartered in Coin, Iowa
- MTC Technologies, headquartered in Mediapolis, Iowa
- Whidbey Telecom, headquartered in Langley, Wash.
- Point Broadband of Opelika, LLC, headquartered in West Point, Ga.
“We appreciate the trust these new Members have placed in NISC to improve efficiencies and enhance their ability to be competitive and relevant in a rapidly-changing market,” Imm said.
National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC) is an information technology organization that develops, implements and supports software and hardware solutions for our Members. We deliver advanced solutions, services and support to 840 independent telephone companies, electric cooperatives and other public power entities. NISC is an industry leader providing information technology solutions including billing, accounting, operations, automated mailroom services, third-party integration as well as many other solutions. With facilities in Mandan, N.D., Lake Saint Louis, Mo., Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Shawano, Wis., Austin, Texas, and Blacksburg, Va., NISC and its subsidiaries employ more than 1,300 professionals between the six locations.
Additional information about NISC can be found at www.nisc.coop, or please contact: