- Location | NISC maintains offices in Lake Saint Louis, Mo., Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Shawano, Wis., Blacksburg, Va. and Austin, Texas,
- Members | We have 838 energy and telecommunications Members in all 50 states, American Samoa, Palau, and Canada.
- Billings | NISC’s payroll products calculate over 1.2 million paychecks annually and track an annual payroll in excess of $3.5 billion for 46,000 professionals employed by NISC Members.
- Number of Employees | More than 1,300 between NISC and its subsidiaries.
- Organizational Structure | NISC is comprised of 9 divisions: Research, Development & Quality | Member Support | Strategy & Operations Solutions | Professional Services | Product Management | Member & Industry | People Services | Information Security & Risk Management | Corporate Services
- Governance | NISC is a cooperative, governed by a 14-person Board of Directors representing our utility and telecommunications Membership. Board members serve three year terms.
- History | NISC was formed July 2000 as a consolidation of Central Area Data Processing Cooperative (CADP) and North Central Data Cooperative (NCDC). Both predecessor organizations were formed in the mid 1960s and had a rich history of serving energy and telecommunications cooperatives with information processing services and accounting and billing software.
Fast Facts Todd Moore