- Location | NISC maintains offices in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Lake Saint Louis, Mo., Mandan, N.D. and Shawano, Wis.
- Members/Customers | We have more than 860 energy and telecommunications Members in all 50 states, American Samoa, Palau, and Canada.
- Billings | NISC’s payroll products calculate over 1 million paychecks annually and track an annual payroll in excess of $2.5 billion for 41,000 professionals employed by NISC Members/Customers.
- Number of Employees | More than 1,200 between NISC and its subsidiaries.
- Organizational Structure | NISC is comprised of 11 divisions: Telecom Solutions | Utility Solutions | Enterprise Solutions | Shared Services | Research, Development & Quality | Risk Management & Compliance | Engineering & Operations Solutions | Corporate Services | People Services | Member Engagement | Marketing
- Governance | NISC is a cooperative, governed by a 14-person Board of Directors representing our utility and telecommunications Membership. Board members serve three year terms.
- History | NISC was formed July 2000 as a consolidation of Central Area Data Processing Cooperative (CADP) and North Central Data Cooperative (NCDC). Both predecessor organizations were formed in the mid 1960s and had a rich history of serving energy and telecommunications cooperatives with information processing services and accounting and billing software.
Fast Facts Todd Moore