Senior iOS DeveloperLake St. Louis, MO
National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC) is an information technology company that develops and supports software and hardware solutions for our Member/Owners who are primarily utility and telecommunications cooperatives and companies across the nation. NISC is an industry leader providing advanced, integrated IT solutions for consumer and subscriber billing, accounting, engineering and operations, as well as many other leading-edge IT solutions. NISC is ranked in ComputerWorld’s Best Places to Work survey for fifteen consecutive years.
NISC is looking for passionate experienced iOS Mobile Developers to add to our team and push our native applications to their fullest potential. This individual will lead, design and build our mobile application suite. This position will coach and work with our development team. Collaborate with our product, quality assurance and support staff to ensure quality and functionality requirements are met from all areas.
- Lead, design and build native applications for the iOS platform.
- Coach and mentor other mobile software engineers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to research, design and implement new features.
- Research and design application infrastructure and patterns.
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex customer issues and bugs.
- Unit test and integration test code as needed.
- Follow all established software development methodologies and procedures.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related.
- You know the core aspects of iOS development (patterns, architecture, XCode environment).
- Work experience with iOS, Swift and Objective-C.
- 6+ years of experience.
- You have a strong understanding of UIKit, including Auto Layout
- You are familiar with Core Data and its threading model
- You have a solid knowledge of multithreaded programming.
- You have experience using Instruments to find and resolve memory and performance issues
- Working knowledge of mobile trends, architecture and deployment patterns.
- Experience with Git including branching/merging workflows
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
- You have endured the App Store submission and review process
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle/SQLite).
Minimum Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees must be able to see, speak, and hear, to operate computer keyboards or office equipment, and are required to stand, walk, and sit.