Sr. Software Engineer - CloudLake St. Louis, MO
NISC is always seeking out talented software developers & engineers that are motivated, enjoy working with others and solving complex challenges. NISC specializes in developing and deploying enterprise level and customer facing software solutions for over 800+ utilities and telecoms across North America. Our mission is to deliver information technology solutions and services that are Member and Customer focused, quality driven and valued priced.
NISC is looking for seasoned, creative individuals passionate about cutting edge cloud technologies to add to our Cloud Architecture and Development team.
- Design and build platform applications supporting development teams.
- Rollout of deployment automation (CI/CD pipeline).
- Be an advocate for developers using he platform; provide usage articles and contribute to knowledgebase.
- Ability to promote a DevOps culture.
- Seek out new technology and techniques providing written evaluations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Java development experience, Springboot is a plus.
- Public and Private Cloud experience, AWS is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Go programming experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Commitment to NISC’s Statement of Shared Values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science-related field or equivalent experience preferred.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employees must be able to see, speak, and hear, to operate computer keyboards or office equipment, and are required to stand, walk, and sit.