Project Manager - TelecomAny NISC Location
The primary responsibility for this position is managing software implementations for Member/Customers. Embrace the opportunity to use your people skills to conduct a high level of effective customer interaction and your project management skills to establish expectations and timelines throughout the software implementation process. Become an active member of the team by providing application support to customers, validating converted data, conduct training, and respond to questions regarding the software application and the conversion process.
To learn more about Telecom - CCB, click here.
- Prepare and monitor the Project Plan.
- Determine expectations and timelines of the Member’s conversion process.
- Compile and analyze business requirements and evaluate Member/Customers’ operational processes to prepare for software application conversions implementations.
- Provide superior customer support to internal and external customers in all encounters.
- Communicate with all parties involved in the enterprise implementation.
- Perform on-site training or deliver remote application training to Member/Customers.
- Design and implement system set-up configuration independently, facilitate and follow-up with difficult application requests, and convey customer feedback to development staff.
- Complete required conversion documents and utilize support tools and best practices, as directed.
- Validate and audit the accuracy of converted data, which includes reconciling converted totals and month-end balancing.
- May prepare materials and deliver learning courses.
- May be called upon to assist in other implementation areas and design teams.
- May be called upon to participate in testing of new product development or enhancements.
- Travel to customer sites as necessary to meet the business objectives.
- Share after-hours support rotation.
Desired Job Experience:
- Basic knowledge of Telecom industry and integrated applications and services
- Basic knowledge of Project Management processes and theory
- Generally 3-5 years of product usage or implementation experience
- Excellent research and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. MS Access experience a plus
- Strong PC technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Commitment to NISC’s Statement of Shared Values