Professional Services Specialist - Automated Mailroom ServicesLake Saint Louis, Missouri
The position is responsible for:
- performing software implementations for Member/Customers
- managing the implementation project
- providing application support to customers
- validating and verifying the accuracy of the converted data
- training personnel on all aspects of the application
- answering questions on function and usage of product via the telephone, e-mail, or on-site
- Provides superior customer support to internal and external customers in all encounters.
- Communicate with all parties involved in the enterprise implementation
- Designs and delivers training to the Member employees to prepare for “live” week.
- Assists customers in all aspects of implementation including troubleshooting, training, and on-going support.
- Facilitate and follow up with Member/Customers on difficult requests and procedures.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff as appropriate.
- Conduct conversion analysis.
- Determine expectations and timelines of the Member’s conversion process.
- Identify gaps in features and functionality in software and oversee resolution.
- Identify changes required for conversion of data.
- Reconcile converted totals and month-end balancing.
- Compiles and analyzes business requirements and evaluates Member/Customers’ operational processes
- Designs and implements system set-up configurations for Member/Customers performing independently and proficiently.
- Gather, maintains and audits Member information in the configuration database.
- Performs research of difficult application problems, resolves issues for Member/Customers and recommends changes or enhancements as directed.
- Prepare and monitor the Software Implementations lifecycle (SILC) and oversee the standardization of artifacts
- Utilizes all implementation best practices and artifacts for all implementation projects.
- Complete and prepare conversion documents.
- Prepares Change Requests (CRs) and follow-up to resolution.
- Utilizes all support tools as directed.
- Perform on-site training or deliver remote application training to Member/Customers via Web Tools.
- Provides after hours support.
- May prepare materials and deliver National IT Learning Center classes.
- May prepare materials and deliver Member information Conference (MIC) sessions.
- May be called upon to assist in other implementation areas.
- May be called upon to participate on design teams or in testing of new product development or enhancements.
- Will be required to travel to customer sites as often as necessary to meet the business objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Generally requires 3-5 years of product usage or support/implementation experience either at NISC or similar related experience.
- Basic knowledge of NISC's products’ features and functionality.
- Basic knowledge of other integrated Utility industry applications and services.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management processes and theory.
- Basic knowledge of Service Level Management (SLM) best practices.
- Basic knowledge of the Utility industry.
- Familiarity with the Utility or Telecom industry, including the operations and business requirements.
- Familiarity with other integrated applications and services.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and an ability to deal effectively with Member/Customers.
- Excellent research and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills.
- Ability to effectively lead, influence and teach others.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to travel as often as necessary to meet the goals and objectives of the position.
- Commitment to NISC’s Statement of Shared Values.
Desired Education and/or Certification(s):
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience preferred