Team Lead Professional Services (E&O - OMS/DA & GIS)Lake St. Louis, MO
About this Position
Team Lead Functions
- Supervises and mentors assigned Professional Services team members, including coaching sessions dealing with personnel issues, and ensuring team assignments are followed through efficiently, accurately, and within budget.
- Maintains high service standards by monitoring quantity and quality of Member contacts, received customer satisfaction surveys, and maintaining a high-quality, professional, service-oriented company image.
- Responsible for satisfaction of Members including resolving customer issues and consulting to improve return on investment (ROI) of solutions.
- Serves as a design analyst on NISC’s applications to provide direction and insight on new system development and existing application improvements.
- Ensures team effectively communications with Members through tools such as iVUE Support, Support Awareness, and Community postings.
- Assists in planning of the future projects for the department and work with the other departments to prioritize projects and adjust resources to fit those project needs.
- Enterprise approach following standard operating procedures and improving standard operating procedures across the enterprise.
- Assists in the selection and hiring of new employees.
- Generally requires eight to ten years of experience to include five years in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Mastery of Project Management processes and theory, as well as Service Level Management best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of the Utility or Telecom industry, including the operations and business requirements, and technical needs of members being supported.
- Superior communication, presentation, critical thinking, problem solving, and training skills.
- The ability to lead people, set clear expectations, collaborate, manage conflict, encourages others to help achieve their full potential, and manages employee performance effectively.
- Ability to think strategically and engage in long-term planning.
- Ability to identify key performance indicators and define sound business process.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethical behavior, and confidentiality.
- Ability to travel as often as necessary to meet the goals and objectives of the position
- Ability to model and reinforce our organizational Shared Values and create an environment that promotes organizational excellence.
- Builds a diverse team and creates an environment that supports the diverse needs of the team to optimize team and NISC performance.
- Has a clear vision of success and aligns goals and resources with the strategic direction of NISC
Four-year degree in business-related field or comparable experience.
GIS or Electrical Engineering experience a plus.