Professional Services Specialist - Telecom OperationsNorth Dakota, Iowa
NISC is looking to fill a position working with our Telecom - Plant and Operations products. You will be responsible for:
- Implementing the plant records and trouble ticketing applications within iVUE. Also responsible for implementing the Telecom - Plant and Operational applications such as our mobile solutions (Apps), scheduling tools, and open API's.
To learn more about Telecom Operations, click here.
This position will work with the member/customer to effectively implement the applications. This includes working as a project manager to manage project timelines, communicating with internal and external individuals of project expectations, and configuring the application via creating or modifying the necessary interface code and applications options. It also includes analyzing the data from the member/customer’s current system to ensure that it is properly converted into the NISC software.
- Provides superior customer support to internal and external customers in all encounters.
- Conduct implementation analysis
- Identify gaps in features and functionality in software and oversee resolution
- Follows all established software implementation methodologies and procedures
- Performs quality testing as it relates to system integration dependent on the tasks assigned
- Prepare and complete implementation documents
- Utilizes all implementation best practices and artifacts for all implementation projects.
- Assists customers in all aspects of implementation including troubleshooting, training, and on-going support.
Desired Job Experience:
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent research and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with internal and external contacts
- Familiarity with Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- Commitment to NISC’s Statement of Shared Values.
High School diploma or equivalency required
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, MIS, IS, Business Administration, or technical degree