As your company continues to invest in building an IT architecture that enables efficient operations and supports essential business services, important and sensitive information will be shared every day internally and externally, information you want to secure and protect. To protect this sensitive information, you will need a sound information security program. NISC® can assist in the design, implementation and validation of your information security program. Our information security services range from technical tasks such as a vulnerability assessments and/or penetration test to procedural tasks such as an evaluation of your existing information security program.
- Information Security Program Evaluation and Guidance - Identify strengths and weaknesses of your information security program. If you don’t have a program in place, let us help you create one.
- Information Security Training - Staff awareness is perhaps the most important component of your information security architecture. NISC can provide in-depth education and training that will help your staff.
- Information Security Assessment - Assist in identifying the security requirements resulting from security risks, as well as understanding what damage the security risks can do to your business.
- Vulnerability Assessment - A snapshot in time of an organization's security posture by identifying vulnerabilities that attackers may use to gain unauthorized access to your environment.
- Penetration Testing - Leverage the vulnerabilities identified in the vulnerability assessment phase of your review.